When you're looking for a Real Estate Broker to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - I live where I sell Real Estate! I know the properties for sale and what has sold in the market. Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. My website has 12 domains feeding into it. I have top market placement on Zillow and Trulia for Beulah, Rye and San Isabel. This is the leading place consumers search for properties. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. I monitor this continually and make changes when I see an opportunity to position a property I have listed in a way to gain more visability. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. I have a database of more than 500 that I reach out to a minimum of twice a month.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. I have created a network that includes multiple local locations in the community that refer buyers to me. I can also put information about your property that I have listed. I also support and advertise in the local newspaper and write articles. This generates Face-to-face interaction that provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Professional photographs, marketing materials, aerial photos and creative marketing to make your real estate stand out and attract buyers. I pay professionals to do this for me on all my listings. I contract with the best architectural photographers that I could find in the area. I have aerial drone footage created when it is advantageous to the presentation package. Video as well as still shots are created when it is beneficial.
Most important - I want to sell Beulah, Rye and San Isabel! I love and believe in this area and want to see if sold the best way possible!
To find out more about selling your home, click here